TRAFFIC GUIDANCE FOR DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
Please follow all necessary road regulations, as well as the instructions given by the volunteers, and the instructions below. Please do not park your car inappropriately, block driveways or park on double yellow lines.
Your cooperation in following the instructions below will ensure a smooth facilitation of picking up and dropping off your children to Madressa.
- Display Parking badge clearly at all times to enter car park
- Parking inside subject to space! Strictly Follow guidance by Car Park Volunteers.
- Parking Badges for Classes 1-2 will be put in the children’s bags at the end of the day over the next week or two. As a result, for this coming week, parking inside the parking lot will be on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Park outside only adhering to all necessary road regulations
- Parents are encouraged to park on Joel Street as well as neighbouring side roads; Hazelwood Dr, and Alandale Dr.
Enter the car park, follow Car Park Volunteer direction, drop-off and exit immediately thereafter.
- Parking inside for Badge holders ONLY – subject to space
- Parents are highly encouraged to park outside for pick-up.
Please do NOT:
- Park close to the school entrance gates.
- Park between the school gates and the islands.
- Cause inconvenience to our neighbours in any way
- Violate any road regulations (no parking on double yellow lines, blocking driveways, or parking inappropriately).
‘No Right Turn’ into the Car Park or when exiting the Car Park
It is imperative that collectively, we all adhere to the Traffic Guidance as per Road regulations and the instructions from our Car Park Volunteer to build a positive relationship with the Neighbourhood
There is a bus stop directly opposite the entrance of the school and Northwood Hills underground station is a 5-7 minute walk from the site.
We highly encourage parents to car share so that traffic around the area is reduced as much as possible. This will help us to ensure that we can have a safe and efficient drop-off and pick-up.