Enrolment for 2018
To submit an application for your child for the Academic Year 2018 please consider the following:
The fees for the Academic Year 2018 is: £135.00 per child. You have the option to pay the full amount or subscribe over 9 months.
Minimum Age Criteria: Children must have reached the age of 4 before 1 September of the preceding year in order to be eligible enrol. As an example, for a child aiming to be enrolled into the 2018 academic year, they must have reached the age of 4 before 1 September 2017.
Existing or New Parent enrolling New Student
If you are an existing parent or a new parent at the S I Madressa wishing to enrol a new child, please follow the steps below:
- Read through the User Guide
- Go to the Parent Portal
- Existing Parent: Login using your existing details
Your username is the email address you registered your child(ren) with. If you have forgotten your password click ‘Lost Password’ and follow the steps to reset your password.
- New Parent: Click ‘Student Registration’
- Complete the steps outlined in the User guide to enrol your child(ren).
- Your application will then be reviewed by the Administration.
- Upon receiving initial approval, payment must be made to confirm your child(ren)’s place at the Madressa.