Neuro-Psychology of Learning (NPL) Programme
This exciting 2 day program aims to help madrasah teachers understand themselves and their students better so that they are able to positively engage and inspire the next generation.
At the end of this two day program, participants will have:
- Experienced a comprehensive self-assessment covering key psychological frameworks involved in learning
- Reviewed in detail the learning needs, energies and thinking approaches for different students
- Identified the inherent strengths and challenges they might face as a teacher based on their needs, energy and thinking approach
- Learned how to adapt their style to teach more effectively
- Established an action plan to apply these skills and techniques in everyday situations