“Whoever joins himself (to another) in a good cause shall have a share of it, and whoever joins himself (to another) in an evil cause shall have the responsibility of it, and Allah controls all things.” [4:85]
At the Madressa we expect all our students to have the best Akhlaq! Remember you are always responsible for your own Akhlaq!
In accordance with the above, students are expected to display the following Akhlaq in all classes and all situations:
- Always be your best and do your best
- Treat all others and their property with courtesy & respect
- Listen to your teacher and to your classroom colleagues when they are speaking
- Follow all the instructions given by your teacher
- Make sure you bring all appropriate materials to class
- Be on time for all lessons and activities
The above etiquettes are aimed to establish a fair and equal classroom environment where everyone can participate without any fears.