As you may be aware, The Parent Consultation Team are coming to the end of a second year term at the end of December. At this time we will have a few of our members leaving and therefore we are now in the process of recruiting new members to join our team.
We are inviting applications from caring individuals who are sensitive to the needs of children and who desire to be part of an enthusiastic team.
The applicant must be:
- A parent of a student attending the S I Madressa
- Desire to work collaboratively with an energetic and enthusiastic team
- Have good communication skills. Good writing skills is an asset.
The two main functions of the PCB are to:
1) Act as a liaising body between all Parents and the Madressa Administration Team.
2) Plan and coordinate activities that will foster effective parental involvement in the Madressa.
If you are interested in applying to join our team, please register your interest by email@example.com completing the below details by Tuesday November 1st. Along with your details, kindly include a sentence or two as to how you could contribute to the PCB in terms of expertise, advice and suggestions. Applicants will be interviewed by the present PCB Team members along with members of the Madressa Administration.
Offer every possible act of charity, for even a small date fruit will turn into a mountain on Judgment Day
- Imam Reza (A)
Parent Consultation Board
Sunday 30 October
Madressa Teaching Week 23
PCB Contact Details
We are here to listen ! We would love to hear your views and would appreciate your thoughts.
PCB can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by attending our monthly surgeries at both Kenmore and Stanmore sites.
If you have any concerns or issues you might like to raise, we would also welcome any suggestions or ideas for future Madressa functions.