HEDMUN Recognition Event
Model United Nations (MUN) is a form of debating in which students are required to debate global issues from the point of view of a particular country. Students are given a different country and it is their job to represent that country opinion on a particular issue in the most accurate manner. It was introduced to the SIM Higher Education Department in 2016.
We have since participated in:
- Haberdashers MUN conference 2016
- London Oratory School MUN 2016
- Reigate MUN conference 2016
- Haberdashers MUN conference 2017
- Reigate MUN conference 2017
We’d like to recognise the outstanding achievements by the participants. Please RSVP Below to confirm your attendance.