IQ Challenge (7-12)
AGE GROUP: 7-12 YEARS
What D is where milk products are handled?
2. What A is the prayer that is performed when there is an earthqualke or other similar occurrences
3. What I was the book revealed to prophet Isa
4. What T is 13 plus 14 minus 15
5. What F is the full name of the paternal grandmother of Bibi Zainab AS
Bibi Fatema Bint Asad
6. What B is the name of the Sura containing ayat ul kursi
7. What H is a team game played by catching, passing and throwing
8. Who J is the father of Imam Musa Kadhim AS
Imam Jaffer Sadiq
9. What J is the historic capital of Palestine?
10. what D is the capital of Syria?
11. What T is the act you perform when water for wudhu is not available
12. Who H was the wife of Abu Sufyan
13. what S was a king of Israel who was famous for his wisdom
14. what J is a doorkeeper or caretaker of a building
1. what D is fried in the shape of a ring?
2. What J is either of 2 large veins in the neck
3. Who B was appointed as the first muezzin of Islam
4. What ‘R.A.’ is a title of our Holy Prophet meaning ‘mercy for all beings?
Rahmatun lil Aalameen
5. What S is the number of ayats in sure Fateha
6. What T is the sura in the Quran that does not start with bismilla
7. What F is the sura in the Quran containing the story of king Abraha who wanted to destroy the kaaba
8. Who R is the angel that guards the gate of paradise
9. Who I is the angel of death
10. What ‘H’ is to shave off hair during Hajj
What ‘R’ is the month in which the battle of Badr took place 11.
What ‘T’ is to love what the Ahlulbayt love 12.
13. what T is the day of the week that follows Monday
1. What ‘F’ is the angel who lost his wings
What ‘D’ is a surah revealed for Bibi Fatemah 2.
And her family
3. What O is the science of sight and lights
4. what O is the opposite of under
5. What ‘K’ is a prophet who is still alive
6. What ‘K’ is a tribe to which Ummul Baneen belonged
7. What ‘I’ is a prayer which is recited on behalf of a dead person
8. What O is a large area of salt water on the earth’s surface
9. What ‘K’ was Imam Ali (as)’s mother-in-law
10. What ‘S’ is the meraj of a mo’min?
11. What W is where a belt usually goes
12. What ‘M’ is a surah that talks about hypocrites
13. What ‘T’ is the name of the tree planted in jannat
14. What S is the sum of eleven and six