Staff Dress Code
Within the Madressa, all staff must adhere strictly to the dress code, outlined below.
- Trousers with a long-sleeve shirt, jumper or similar or a Khanzu
- Loose, dark coloured, closed Abaya/Chadar and correctly observed Hijab
- Make-up should not be visible
- Nail varnish should not be worn
- Minimal or discrete jewellery
Please click here to download the ruling of his Eminence, Al-Sayyid Al-Seestani (may Allah[swt] lengthen his life).
Please click here to view a guideline on Gender Interaction as per the guidance of Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi.
You are a role model for the students at the Madressa. They will observe how you dress, talk, and even communicate with other staff members and students. Be a positive influence and good example for our future leaders.